atiq's wedding

Christmas this year was marked by atiq's wedding. 
she's my primary school friend and also my colleague mate,
so, it can be considered as special although some of my primary school friends had wed long before her. 
but it's special because she's one of my close friends and like me, she's only 22 years old. 
which is considered too early for me..
andd she married her own classmates, uciss!!
when i knew, i teased her. a lot. 
because i used to match her with uciss but they said 'noooooo!!'
look, my words did come true. 
hahahahaha~
ah well,
no more atiq in our midst for raya convoy,
no more hanging out at the night marker,
or just in front of our house to gossip or whatnot. 
she's a married friend and she has to prioritize well..
however, this raised on questions inside me..
1. why did she decided to marry early?
2. is she really prepared to become a wife, a daughter in law, a student and probably a mother?
3. will she be able to handle everything? 
these 3 questions are what i questioned myself whenever i think about marriage,
and these questions scared me..
but i know atiq is a nice and very capable person.
she'll do alright. 
as for me, i am still striving to better myself,
and i pray to Allah, 
when the times come, i'll be a good wife, daughter in law, mother and a teacher. 
aminnn~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

cabaran~