Free time

Assalamualaikum and good evening~
it's definitely been a while since i post in this blog.
in my defense, i would say the reason is because i am in my final year,
and i have to finish my action research (AR) in order to graduate.
therefore, since i managed to post this meant...
i have now completed my degree studies and is waiting for my interview.
since the interview date is not yet revealed,
for now, i filled my time by working as an assistant at a small bookshop.
it was quite challenging tho there would be some free time where i sit and feel sleepy coz nobody is coming into the shop.
however, in the spirit of gaining new knowledge,
i learnt to:
1. balance the account (tho the owner did it most of the time)
2. count the stocks (very important - for the account)
3. make sure there's no 'lifting' of things (it happened, the horror of it)
4. opening and closing the shop.
5. restocking the sales item

well, i think that's the scope of my work. you would think it would be easy as a pie.
to tell you the truth, i would rate 6/10 for the work level.
because, i would fall asleep almost every day when i reached home.
hahahah~
anyway, i will try to update frequently. thank you for reading my blog.
mmuahhhh ~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~