day 3

Eight ways to win your heart:

8. novels
since i like to read..

7. foods
since i like to eat =D

6. that cute smiles of yours
seeing you smiles,make me smiles~

5. funny
coz i like funny people

4. gila2 
senang ngam~ but then kalau brbeza pun ok jgkkn?

3. rajin melayan karenah sy~ 
since sometimes, i hv an attitude like a kid, one hv to be very patient with me. n to be frank, not everybody cn undrstand me n when they see me acting like a kid, they call me 'gedix'  although i would LIKE to CLARIFY that THAT'S THE WAY I AM n given time, i will change n be mature.

2. accept me as i am
same reason like above~

1. juz be yourself~
don't lie. juz tell me the truths becoz for me, it hurts me MUCH more when i find out later n from others. n insyaAllah, usually i like people becoz of who u r n not becoz of the looks. 

ingin sy stress out di sini bahawa no 1 - 5 adelh penting~

Your idea of the perfect first date: 
as long as i have fun on that day, i'm okay~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~