inferiority~

i had read my friends' posts,
about how afraid they are for their A-level results,
and will they meet the cut - off point in order for them to continue their study overseas.

i had read my friends' posts on how in despair she was when the cut- off point was insufficient,
and she had to start all over again..

i know it's a cliche,
but i do know the feeling of unable to chase the dream u really want,
that is to fly and continue your studies overseas.

i just want to make it clear,
i am happy for them,
truly am,
because i know all of them have brilliant minds
and i do believe they will always be successful.

however, deep in my heart,
i felt inferior to my other friends
because 
my SPM result wasn't that good enough,
therefore, i didn't manage to pursue my dream in continuing my studies overseas.
i felt like my world had came crashing down,
and i had disgraced my family..
it took me quite a while to gather my strength and make a new choice

but right now,
i am grateful and happy enough 
because 
  • i am still able to continue what i like the most (teaching + english) 

*though, sometimes i do doubt if i am making the correct choice of being a TESL teacher trainee
whenever the assignments are pilling in front me

  • i met new friends, families and become stronger as time went by

what i meant to say,
you will sometimes missed out your supposed path once, twice or many times, 
when that happens, 
you might want to stop and relax for a while, 
when you are ready,
think what you want to do next,
and continue your journey with bravery and courage~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~