SBE : 2nd day~

okay, 
since yesterday was a big shock to us,
today,
i'm prepared XD
brought my laptop, 
and switched it on right after the assembly.
oh yeah, 
the students got duit raya from PTA
*dang, i was jealous. wish i was a student here. didn't get any during my days
finish my math @ numeral literacy assignment
however at 10.54 am,
literally bored.
couldn't take it anymore,
Ariza suggested to ask for any relief class.
doesn't matter if they are having their examination,
as long as we get to do something.
met with Mdm Susie (GB),
she requested from Mr. Che Sofi (GPK HEM)
he got us a relief class (3B)
okay, this one was the huge shock of today,
cute boys but manner was something else,
gritted my teeth n kept my quiet
*dun want to be label as scary teacher
luckily the teacher was there,  
he was the one who scolded them. 
heh~ 
well, what do you expect from all boys school
*no pun intended
still, it was fun~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~