I don't wanna be you anymore

This song resonates too much..
Idontwannabeyouanymore by Billie Eilish

Don't be that way
Fall apart twice a day
I just wish you could feel what you say
Show, never tell
But I know you too well
Got a mood that you wish you could sell

Sometimes, you just can't help but fall apart. Just when you think 'You're okay, You're fine. It will pass.', that's when it all falls apart.Wrong tone of voice, wrong words, wrong movements. Anything. Anything can get wrong, making you feel weak and break apart. You cried buckets, pushing everything out, just so that you can function again. 

You wish for words you want to say but you bottled it up.
Because you know there won't be anything good out of it.
In the end, you lose yourself? or do you become stronger? 
I wonder. 
Well, for now, I could live. 
Probably when it become so bad, 
only then.
only then i will choose again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~