boredom and experiences

Assalamualaikum, hi.
Today, I want to write about boredom and experiences (please read in professor tone).
hahaha~ juz kidding. Please don't be mad..
It had been months and yes, I had only posted once this year. 
So, I will have to cheat by publishing old posts and adjusting the date and time ;P
hahaha~
Okay, now back to the topic.
For the past 8 months, my friends and I had been waiting for our postings.
I mean, we were teaching college graduates and looking at past years's records, most of the seniors only had to wait for 3 months before they received their postings (got to know their teaching schools).
However, it's 8 months wait. 
If I am a pregnant woman, I would be in my final month =_='
So, sufficed to say, 8 months is kinda a long holiday. 
Despite our grumbles and wishes to have long holidays during our studies day... 
The latest news that I received from my friends (mouth of words do travel fast), we will have to wait another 2/3 months. 
I decided to work. 
To avoid boredom and to gain experience. Plus the money too. 
We are graduates and graduates = no allowance = no money.
Plus the money will help us when we get our postings. 
I wanted to be ready for anything should I am posted somewhere far from my hometown.
Let's see, i will need to prepare for rents, bills, foods, school things and many more. 
A job is a necessity.
For the past 8 moths, I had been working 5 different jobs. Yup, no, m not kidding and i swore it's the truth and nothing but the truth (solemn face)
My 5 jobs:
1. A clerk (?) at a small book store (3 months) 
2. a substitute teacher (2 months)
3. a tuition teacher ( 5 months)
4. a stamp maker (2 weeks. kihkihkih)
5. a part time chili picker (Once a week) 
Each is interesting and taught me a lot. Each will help me in my life. I believe that if i just stay at home for the past 8 months, I would be crazy coz looking same place. 
So, me changing my works built my experiences and alleviate my boredom. 
I think I had shared my first job before this. So, I will write a posts about my other jobs. 
Right now, m gonna go and watch some Descendants Of the Sun. 
YOO SHI JIN, saranghae!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

cabaran~