motorcycle~


oh yeah, bfore i forgot,
yesterday the motorcycle's tyre decided to make a problem, 
so, i was stranded at the highway,
i was so scared n i didn't know wat to do,
so i kept calling ayah and my bf for help.
suddenly an old guy stopped his motorcycle and offered to help.
unfortunately, his tools wasn't suitable for my motorcycle,
so he told me to ride slowly and try to find the nearest motorcycle shop.
since i didn't know the place, ayah told me to just wait at the plaza tol bangi.
when ayah arrived, i rode the motorcycle slowly to petronas,
there my bf n his friend arrived. 
they helped me find the nearest motorcycle shop. 
bcoz it was close to maghrib,
n the motorcycle will take a while,
we decided to have dinner first.
haha~
this is my first experince.
i believe if something like this comes up, 
i think i will be able to handle it.
but let's hope it won't happen again~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~