my feeling, right now

you know,
sometimes being me is awesome.
sometimes, it sucks.
big time.

you see,
before this,
i was a very happy go lucky girl,
i would do whatever i think suits me,
smiles a lot
i never disturb other people's life,
well,
except when i'm being naughty
n when i'm naughty, i'll tease my friends / family members till they could not take it anymore.
n i seldom cry.
even when my life sucks,
i will try my hardest to smile, make jokes and live my life as happy as i can.

but now,
it seems like i have changed.
i cried a lot.
a lot.
feels demotivated,
feels betrayed,
feel all sorts of negative emotion.

can't you see,
what you did to me?
u asked for me to tell you everything,
but did you realized you were the reason why i can't tell you anything?
you were the reason why i felt so lonely?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~