sickness

due to the changing weather in one day:
e.g: morning is sunny, but evening is rainy
i caught the complete set of flu: sore throat, cough, fever n flu.
yep, the complete set.
now, let it be known,
that i rarely get sick,
erm, not trying to brag,
but it is just a gift Allah give to me.
however, i am more prone to small cuts or bruise.
but i guess these harsh weathers must have caught up with me.
never mind, i remembered a saying that
"being sick is a kifarah for your sins and shows that Allah remember you."
meaning that me being sick will clear my small sins and that it is the way for Allah to tell me that i am still under the blessing.
well, i am ok with being sick,
juz wasn't happy with the melancholy feeling that comes with it.
dunno why,
but yesterday night, i cried on the phone, calling my mom, saying i wanted to go home.
well, ibu being ibu,
had to pujuk me, saying that i had class,
therefore, wait till i am a bit ok.
 i can't drive n ayah definitely wouldnt be able to pick me up until school is done.
hearing that, i decided to not go home.
plus exam is next monday. (ohhh, the horror!!)
well, she called me twice today,
the first to ask about my health,
the second to tell me that she and ayah are downstairs to take me see the doctor.
ohhhh, i love you ayah n ibu!!
but then, i guess both of them are juz worried.
because i am independent, seeing as i was away most of my teenage time due to boarding school.
n i rarely cried unless i have problems or juz plain homesick.
so, they decided to check on me.
thank you ibu, ayah! kakak love you!!

oh, n thanx to mr.i too,
your attempt to bring me to the clinic was futile (didnt happen coz the clinic is closing) was redeemed by taking me to mcd for my apple pie. loveyou!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

cabaran~