let's discuss~

alright, 
let's discuss. 
opposites attracts,
but opposites attacks too. 
so, let see,
we are way too stubborn to let each other go,
but we are way too harsh on each other too. 
i wouldn't want you to change, and i don't want to change. 
all i want is, 
to listen when i talk, talk when i am silent,
don't ask when i am silent, i will tell you about it later. 
just ignore my mutterings cause mutterings is how i organize my thoughts
plus, you wouldn't want to know what i mutters. 
(well, probably because it can be about killing other people or may also be about killing you)
when you advises me, 
please remember that i may act like i won't listen to it or grumbles a lot, 
but actually i did and sometimes i will still follow it. 
when i make a decision based on your advices, don't ask me about it again, that makes me mad. 
don't bring up past arguments, i hate past arguments
please scold me gently or else, i wouldn't be able to talk you at all. 
because my heart breaks every single time you scold me, 
and seeing you being nice to others,esp girls makes me jealous,
that's the reason why i keep on commenting on you with her,
cause i wonder how you sees me,
when we argue, i hate it when i couldn't make you understand what i am saying
and i was too afraid to tell you what i felt because i am ashamed
telling you to break that once time was hard and i regretted it every single time,
but keep on asking me if i've given up on us will just make me wonder whether we should stay together.
and no ignoring me,
i know it's hard but please make effort to at least sms me.
but no matter what it is, i do love you. 
but sometimes, it's too hard to convince yourself  that opposite attracts when it attacks.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

cabaran~