the thoughts

i think this year started with disbelieving tweets and fb posts.
why? 
i guessed because all of us, TESLIANS, couldn't believed that we are finally in our FINAL year. 
yes, for the past 4 years, all, or rather me, decided o go through the year semesters by semesters.
and each semester was marked with the semester's exam. 
and each time, waiting for the result will make us nevous.
however, as much as we are happy that we are finally in our final year,
the apprehension comes in waves,
because we are:
1. having our 3 month practicum
this time, i am grateful to Allah, becoz my wish to go to the same phase 2 school was granted. therefore, i will meet my kids, again.. though with different partner. sine it's 3 month, I really hope that everything will works well.
2. new sv
yes, this time, no Mdm Irene @ Mdm Ninja.. She was promoted to another college, so I will hv new supervisor. keeping my finger-crossed that i will hv kind supervisor.
3. starting our action research
tho actually action research will only start on semester 8, we were advised by seniors to start collecting the 1st phase data during semester 7. and we have to submitted our title by the same semester 7. so, this will be quite hard to juggle with all the school tasks, the assignments and the action research. 

despite all that, i am praying, very hard, that Allah will grant me with more strengths, more kindness (for my future kids). more intelligence and definitely more hardworking attitude 
(coz i am one lazy girl.) 
AMINNNNNNN~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~