Printer

I know, I know,i haven't update this blog for quite a long time.. I have soo many things i wanted to write but i am just too lazy to write. Yes, the key word here is LAZY. hahahaha~
Okay, yesterday i had to buy a new printer. My old faithful EPSON TX110 had finally exhausted itself. No matter what i did, he refused to print anything, which meant I either had to go home and exchanged it with another spare printer we had at home, also from the same brand and type. However, the spare printer wasn't feeling so well, meant either I used the home printer (Brothers DCP-J315W) or buy a new one. I wanted to just use the Brothers but Ayah and Ibu had to use the printer too. Thus, the new printer. Ayah told me to buy the same printer (Brothers) because obviously it is quicker to print and to date, hasn't done any funny things. Unfortunately, when I went to Low Yatt with Mr.I and Nash (the expert), the price was astounding (Rm500 + additional RM100 for refillable catridge). I think Ayah probably got it during promotion hence the lower price (RM400 + refillable catridge). I refused HP printers because the replacement catridge costs an arm and a leg since i knew (from observation), one catridge can be used only three times, 150 papers. As for Canon, we used to use Canon's printer from the first commercially available printer till the Pixma type, Ayah wasn't really satisfied with the performance, so he told me not to buy this, despite the cheaper price. So, Nash suggested buying EPSON L210, the printer he shared with his housemates. He said they (6 people) printed quite a lot for this 4 weeks of practicum and only had changed once. Which for me is impressing since it is practicum months, there's 6 of them and 1 will usually print around 50 pages per week. So, yes, I decided to buy this printer. I used it last night, quite satisfied with the speed, the easy way to refill the catridge and also the quality of the printing. Haven't tried printing coloured pictures yet, so there may be another post. I hope this L210 can last as long as my TX110.
Image result for l210
L210, side catridge

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~