# 30 soothing du'a


this is the second du'a for your heart,
but it's a bit long,
therefore you might want to use it after your solah..
stay strong
insyaAllah, Allah will help you.
amin~

It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:

‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka
wabnu (you say wabnatu instead of wabnu) ‘abdika wabnu (you say wabnatu) amatika, naasiyati bi yadika,
maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw
‘allamtahu ahadan min
khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi
‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi

(O Allaah, I am Your slave, son (you say daughter) of Your slave, son (you say daughter) daughter of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety)’ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

cabaran~