requests that changed into burdens~

hi!! 
this is a topic i found interesting,
well, 
to me at least. 
when my heart wants something, 
i or rather my mouth has this habit of asking it from my father or my mother or mr. i.
but when they (as in father / mother /  mr. i) can't afford it, 
i will sulk. 
then it's up to them how to pujuk me. 
usually using ice - cream. hehehe~ 
one day, 
i decided to ask mr. i bout his feelings when i asked for things he couldn't buy for me,
he said ( rephrased) 
"i feels burdened. 
and also hurts seeing i can't give you what you want. not to mention i felt challenged. " 
i was shocked.  (o.O)
really??? i never knew this!!
well, maybe i did but choose to ignore this. just to see how he will react.

so, nowadays i tried to held it in and try to buy anything i want by myself.  
of course, sometimes i do blurts out what i want
but i wouldn't be serious about it. 
because i am an independent girl / woman, 
and if i want it, i will get it myself. 
coz lets be realistic,
not everything you want is what you need. 
sometimes, it is just jealousy or just pure wants. 
and i know i have to learn distinguishing needs and wants. 
so, let just be thankful with what our boy / man can gives to us. 
let us be patient and remember,
when they can, they will fulfill it for us. 
or you can always buy it yourself. ;)

to ayah, ibu n mr. i, tq for trying to fulfill what i want n sorry for demanding or telling you "i want this, i want that". sometimes, it is just my mouth running off. if i really want it, i would just get it myself. sorry...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~