responsibilities

before this, 
i was a young girl with not so much worry on her. 
all i think about are: 
1. scoring my studies 
2. being a good daughter and sisters
3. be happy 
4. have fun 
5. consequences of my choices

so, my so-called burden wasn't that much. 
but now,
i am 22 years old. 
i am renting a house with 4 more friends, 
i have a car,
and only now i started to think more and understand about my responsibilities. 
y? 
because only now,
i understand how hard it is for me to just spend my money without thinking about expenses. 
i have to find enough money for the rents, the bills, the maintenance, foods and many more.
and thinking all this makes me respect my parents.
it's a wonder, really! 
i only need to think about myself,
but my parents,
they have to provide for 6 of us,
which are still schooling,
and at the same time, pays for the bills.
sometimes, 
i am envious with my friends, 
they can just have fun without thinking about money.
but i couldn't do the same,
but i guess it's a good thing, though.
becoz all of this are experiences that matures me.
and can help me in the future.
the future where i'm married, hv children n have to pay bills =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~