cheated

this is a lesson i learnt,
one day, 
my sister whatsapp me a link,
asking me to check it out. 
so, i did. 
it turned out an fb page selling t-shirt,
the famous RunningMan t-shirt.
she asked me to order the t-shirt for her friends and her too
so, i did. 
in fact, i intended to make the t-shirt as her birthday presents.


before the payment,
i did called the person in charge, En. Faizal a few times.
confirming about whether the promotion is still on, the prices and whatnot,
he said, the t-shirt would be arrived on 1st Jan 2014
hearing that, i consulted with my sister and she said yes. 
so, on 17th Feb 2013, 
i made last confirmation from my sister, bank- in the money, filled up the form and send the sms confirming that i ordered 17 pieces.
costing RM510. 
however,
promise was just a promise.
to this exact date (10 Feb),
i still didn't receive any t-shirts.
i tried calling so many times,
but the calls were dropped
i tried smsing En. Faizal,
none were replied. 

NEVER EVER BELIEVE THIS SHOP. 
SGMT APPAREL

this is my last resort. 
i am going to file for Consumer tribunal. 
i don't care if i was called as trying to block other people income,
but this is the truth.
so many people have been cheated by this page. 
so, please, 
learnt from my mistake. 
if you want to buy things,
i think it is easier to buy with licensed online shop. 
you can actually check whether they are licensed.
do not let what happened to me, 
happens to you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~