Touching

okay, this is one topic that is quite dear to me. 
first of all, i am going to explain. 
in my context of 'touching', it doesn't mean physical contacts.
it actually means feeling offended / insulted by someone else's words / actions 
now, let's get back to the topic. 
right now, 
i have a severe case of being 'touching'
whoever, wherever, whatever it is, it has like 50% chances of 'touching' me. 
especially if it comes to someone i hold dear. 

let's blame it to that time of the month. 
i can actually use scientific approach @ hormonal imbalance for my state of being depressed,
buttttttt
that... would be a lie. 
a big fat lie. 

juz like the other half of me said, 
" hormonal imbalance should not be a reason for you to be ***** " (mr. i, 2014)
*pardon my language but yeah, u should be able to catch my drift
seriously, i don't really know the exact way to express things. 
it's either bottle it up and end up bursting like a volcano 
or 
juz express and risks the wrath from ehem and embarrassment for doing stupid things (again) 

can anyone actually help me? 
i would really like to leave the state of semi - touching. 
dilemma setahun. =.=

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~