new license~~

juz now, 
i renewed my license for 2 year. 
from 2014 till 2016.
do u know how long i had been driving without my license to and fro school? 
since my birthday, which was 20 days ago. 
i even managed to go home twice in the state of license-less
haha, new word there

this is my experience regarding renewing the license, 
it seemed that JPJ @ Jab Pengangkutan Jalan @ M'sian Road Transport Dept had new procedure in regards to the picture used,
we are required to use picture with white background.
i didn't know about this 
and only after almost 2 our waiting for my turn
3pm - 4.45 pm
i got to know =.='
really? 
i was sooo afraid that i am going to be turned down,
i was probably doing my puppy eyes there
but, 
praise to Allah, 
the officer there decided to juz ignore the blue background of my picture,
probably out of pity and because there are still many people waiting for the turn,
and continue processing my new license, 
so yeah, i got new license!!
weeeeeeee~~~ 
and i am really, really grateful for this blessing

so, due to my lucky luck, 
i am going to do a public service here, on my blog.
drumroll pleaseeeee~~~ 
*ta daaaa

to those out there,
who is, are or going to go to renew the license or anything else,
please bring what is needed +
bring a picture of you with a white background.
thank  you so much for the cooperation!!! 
oh, and tq to a special person who accompanied me the whole almost 2 hour there, 
u know i dig u,
so much~ 
XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~