today

is Tuesday, april 8th, 2014.
2nd day of the 2nd week of practicum week.
at the moment, i am in the staffroom,
relaxing for a while, 
with a feeling that my throat is sore after trying to do a sketsa practice. 
just got to know yesterday, 
meaning only 2 days of practice. 
lucky me, 
got 4 bestari which is my own practicum class. 

at 11. 50 till 12.50, 
gotta move to 2 cemerlang, 
for 1 h relief class. 
hoping they would cooperate. 
hmmm, what should i play? 
maybe 'i spy'. 

the reality set in yesterday,
at how good my pupils of 4 bestari fooled the lecturer by behaving well. 
had a very hard time controlling them, 
making me raised my voice over few times =.='. 
plus the sleepless night, 
trying to create a cohesive and achievable lesson plan. 

but yeah, 
this is time to practice. 
never mind, i'll fight as long as i can. 
ohhh, now is 11.45, 
i better make my move. 

this is my last words (as in for now),
to all practicum teachers out there, 
who were, are n will be fighting @ teaching in the classroom, 
stand tall and firm. 
we are their role model, 
teach them with love 
and they will love you back! 

to mr. i, ily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~