KEKUATAN!

seriously,
the capital letters show how overwhelm i am right now.
how very angry i am right now,
and how very sick i am right now.
i know i am supposed to calm and redha with everything,
but somehow everything mashed up together and create this big giant bubble of problem.
you know,
i have my own principles.
everything i do, did and done for any other people,
i will and will always try to think on every single facet.
however, this is different if it is regarding my actions.
i know other people act differently and you can't expect them to follow you,
but can the other people stop and think of other people?
you are juz making everything hard.
you wanted so much but you want to give so little.
what is that man?
it doesn't work in this world.
Allah, i am so pissed off right now i wanted to scream or at least hurt that other inconsiderate people.
i know you are busy but other people are busy too.
so, please understand.
i know whenever i encounter this problem, my attitude become downright bad.
i become this totally another person,
this bad person with nasty mouth and nasty face.
seriously, people will know if i am mad at them and i am really sorry for that.
but i am being totally honest and i don't really like dealing with the nasty me.
so,  please give me the cooperation and help me be the nice me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jatuh moto

mercun~